ISS International School is a community in which:
- The IB Learner Profile is the core of our teaching and learning practice
- Mutual respect and communication are essential to the educational process
- Our diverse multi-cultural community is essential to our identity
- All individuals are unique and valued
- All individuals are nurtured to achieve their full potential
- Self-esteem is developed in a safe and caring environment
- All individuals reflect on and inquire into their roles and responsibilities as a global citizen
- We strive for academic excellence for all students
ISS has an inclusive learning culture that nurtures all learners, differentiating instruction to empower them with the range of competencies and characteristics they require to become skillful, active and fulfilled global citizens. View our detailed Inclusion Statement here.
Global Citizenship Statement
Active global citizens securely reflect upon their own cultural identities.
Active global citizens navigate cultural contexts using their knowledge of and empathy towards the cultures of others.
Active global citizens use their cultural understanding to create authentic and productive partnerships to make a positive difference in the world.