This fee is payable upon acceptance of offer, it is a one-time and non-refundable payment.
* For Elementary School students, enrollment fee is payable upon acceptance of offer;
* For Middle & High School students, enrollment fee is payable only when the prospective students have passed the placement tests and have accepted the place offered by the school.
All fees must be paid by the due date as stated in the school’s invoice. Students will not be allowed to attend classes if fees are not paid before classes commence.
Payments should be made payable to "ISS International School Pte. Ltd." Interest will be charged at 5% per month for all late payments for a period of up to two (2) months commencing from the day immediately after a payment falls due.
Tuition fees will be invoiced on a pro-rated basis if a new student enrolls and commences his/her studies after the beginning of a new semester. However, if the student decides to leave in the middle of the semester, refund will be based on the following refund policy.
Monies received by ISS will be applied in the order of Enrollment Fee, Tuition Fee, Stationary and other fees.
SCHOOL FEE REFUND POLICY
| Maximum Refund, % of the
Aggregate Amount of the Fees Paid
|Written Notice of Withdrawal Received
|| More than 30 days before the Course
|| Before, but not more than 30 days before the Course
|| After, but not more than 60 days after the Course
|| More than 60 days after the Course
1) Course Commencement date refers to the "Commencement date" stated in the Standard PEI-Student Contract;
2) If Early Bird Discount was given, the amount will be excluded when determining the amount refundable;
3) If payment was made via Credit Card, the Credit Card Transaction Fee will be deducted from the amount refundable.
The student parent(s) and guardian agree that the student will at all times adopt and comply with the all rules, regulations and policies which the School may adopt from time to time.