Do you want to know more about what is happening in our school!
Come along to our regular monthly meetings!
We come together first Monday every month at 10 am at the Elementary Hall, 25 Paterson Road. Join us for the latest updates on what is happening at ISS. Check out the school calendar and PTA notice boards for more details.
To support school activities, liaise between parents and teachers.
- We share concerns, help each other out and make new friends.
- At the PTA meetings we have guest speakers on different school related topics.
- We discuss food/bus and uniform concerns, school events anything that is happening in our school.
- We organize the yearly “ISS Fun Fair”. This event helps raise funds for school related projects. At the beginning of the Academic year we organize a Social evening, an evening for parents to meet informally with teachers.
- PTA funds are used for different projects at the school, such as music instruments, new books for the libraries, netball posts, break time equipment for students and more.
- PTA organizes parent activities for example, such as a daytime movie or a dinner to meet new friends!
Do you want to join the PTA Committee team? Let us know!
Do you have a question, want to speak to someone, or just need a friend? Contact the PTA Committee.
WE ARE THERE FOR YOU!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the ISS PTA Parent's Singapore Guide here