Information on School Uniforms
All students must wear the official ISS International School uniform. Please refer to this link for our official school uniform design and size chart.
For the convenience of our community, our school uniform and accessories will be sold at both our campuses, based on orders received.
To purchase your School uniform, please:
- Place your order by filling out the ISS School Uniform Order Form.
- Upon receipt of your order, ISS will advise by email the amount payable and date of collection.
- Collection of school uniforms will take place at both the campuses from 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
- For Kindergarten 1 to Grade 8, collection will be at the Paterson campus School Office
- For Grade 9 to Grade 12, collection will be at the Preston campus Finance Office
- Payment of all uniforms shall be made by cheque, credit card (via CardUp at https://discover.cardup.co/iss/) or cash, upon collection at the respective campus.
- To determine the correct uniform size for your child, please visit our Admissions Office at both our campuses.
- Should you require exchanges to be made to the items which you have purchased, please do note our School Uniform Exchange Policy.
- Request for exchange must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Items must be exchanged within 7 days of receipt.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original packaging.
- We will inform you of any price difference for the exchanged items and any relevant payment or refund has to be made at the time of the exchange.
We will be happy to help if you have any further inquiries with regards to our school uniforms. Please do contact +65 6939 6151 / 6152 or you may write to email@example.com.