Services for Current, Former Students, Alumni & Parents


Academic Document Request Form

·      Report Cards

·      Transcripts (current and former High School students only)

·      High School Leaving Certificate and High School Diploma (Certified True Copy)

·      International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme Certificates (Certified True Copy)

·     Academic Document Request Form

For request, please contact the Registrar Office via email or walk-in.


ICA Student’s Pass

·      Renewal (For renewal, please email the Registrar Office for an appointment.)


If you have any issues with regards to ManageBac, please contact:

ISS International School Registrar’s Office
T +65 6475 4188